School Crossing Guard Information
The Carrollton Township Police Department maintains a School Crossing Guard program throughout the year. The department recruits, trains and provides all equipment and uniforms for crossing guards. The guards are paid for the invaluable service they provide to the community. The crossing guards monitor these eight intersections for Carrollton Public & Bethlehem Lutheran schools.
- N. Michigan Ave. and Shattuck Rd.
- Shattuck Rd. and Church St.
- N. Michigan Ave. and Rustic St.
- Church St. and Rustic St.
- N. Michigan Ave. and Skyhaven Dr.
- Carla Drive by Elementary School
For further information or an application, contact the Carrollton Township Police Department by telephone 754-9244 or E-mail email@example.com