Font Size

How Do I....

  • Put the Water/Sewer Bill in my name?
                   Please call the Township Office at 989-754-4611 and our staff will be happy to help!

  • Apply for a building permit?
                  All permits can be found here and must be turned in and paid for at the Township Office.

  • Rent a pavilion in the park?
                Simply fill out the pavilion rental form and turn in to the Township Office with required documentation.

  • Address the Township Board?
                All Board Meeting agendas provide an opportunity for Public Comment. Meeting dates can be found here.

  • Find out guidelines for trash/recycling/yard waste pickup?
                 All information on how to set out garbage, recycling and yard waste can be found here.

  • Report a non-functioning street light?
                Report all non-functioning street lights to Consumer's Energy here

  • Look up a Township Ordinance?
                All Township Ordinances are available online - click here to visit Municode

  • Search Property Information?
                Visit Saginaw Area GIS Authority's website.

  • Pay my water/sewer bill or property taxes online?
                Payments for water/sewer bills and property taxes can be made by phone or online - click here for more info!

  • Make a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request?
                Fill out the FOIA Request form and mail/email/fax to the FOIA Coordinator

  • Read meeting minutes from a previous Board meeting?
                 All approved meeting minutes can be found here